Schedule an appointment
Appointments for family planning services can be made online with the new appointment button below.
You can also make an appointment by calling 586-469-5941.
Staff are available by phone Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Services provided include:
- Reproductive health education and exams
- Birth control supplies
- Pregnancy testing
- Pelvic and breast exams
- Preconception counseling
Birth control options
Birth control options include:
- Vaginal ring
- Intaruterine device
- Natural Family Planning
Family planning clinic locations
Central Health Center
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
Hours: Monday 8:30 a.m. to noon and Tuesday 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Friday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Southeast Family Resource Center
25401 Harper Ave.
St. Clair Shores, MI 48081
Appointment hours: Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Walk-Ins accepted: 9 a.m. to noon and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Southwest Health Center
27690 Van Dyke
Warren, MI 48093
Hours: Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Needed for your appointment
- Photo identification
- Insurance card
- We accept all Medicaid insurances
- We accept many commercial insurances
- No insurance - no problem
- We offer discounted sliding scale fees based on household income and size
- We never turn away clients because of inability to pay