Animals available for adoption can be viewed anytime on our Petfinder site. If you are considering adopting, it is important to meet a new pet in person. Our facility offers a special room that allows families to spend time bonding with a pet they are interested in adopting.
Applications can be completed in person or submitted online by using our adoption application form. Completion of this application does NOT guarantee adoption.
Walk-in adoption are welcome Monday - Friday 10am-4pm and Saturday from 10am-3pm!
All of our adoptable pets are displayed on our website below. If you see an animal that you would like to be considered for, you can either complete an adoption application online or in person at the shelter. Our adoption coordinators will then work to process your application, verifying proper preventative care, licensing (if applicable) and residential information. Once you submit your application it is a good idea to contact your vet office and provide them with permission to release records on your current or past pets so that the vet reference check can run smoothly. In addition, it is a good idea to provide a copy of your rental/lease agreement with pet policy to expedite the application process.
Regular adoption hours are Monday - Friday 10 am - 4pm and Saturday 10 am - 3 pm.
- Adopters must be 18 years or older
- Completed and approved adoption application
- Drivers License or State ID
- Rental Agreement with Pet Addendum (for those that do not own their home)
- All adults in the home must be in agreement with the adoption
- Children in the home must be present for the meet-n-greet
- Current dog(s) in the home are required for a dog-to-dog meet-n-greet
- Current dog(s)/cat(s) in the home must be spayed/neutered, unless there is a medical reason that they cannot be
- Dog(s) residing in the home must be up-to-date on Rabies, Distemper, Heartworm tested and receiving prevention
- Cat(s) residing in the home must be up-to-date on Rabies if looking to adopt a dog, and up-to-date on Distemper as well as FeLV/FIV tested if looking to adopt another cat
Adoption fees vary based on breed, age and size. We reserve the right to adjust adoption fees on our animals per our discretion. Each pet profile listed on our PetFinder page will specify individual adoption fees.
- Dogs and Puppy adoption fees typically range from $50 - $500
- Cats and Kitten adoption fees typically range from $25 - $150
- During adoption events many fees are sponsored (free)
Adoption fees cover:
- Vaccines (DHLPP, Bordatella and Rabies)
- Heartworm test and prevention (dogs/puppies)
- FeLV/FIV test (cats/kittens)
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Microchip with lifetime registration
- Flea prevention
*Dog license fee is NOT included in the adoption fee*