Please call for available appointments.
Office hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Services are available by appointment only at the following Health Department locations and days:
Central Health Service Center
43525 Elizabeth Road
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
Clinic on Thursdays at the Mount Clemens location.
Southwest Health Center
27690 Van Dyke, Suite B
Warren, MI 48093
Clinic on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday at the Warren location
STI services provided
The STIs program provides confidential counseling, testing, diagnosis, and treatment for most sexually transmitted infections. Services are provided at no charge for persons age 12 years and older.
- Risk assessment counseling
- Free condoms
- HIV counseling and testing
Testing and treatment
- To learn more about HIV, please go to CDC HIV Information, and to learn about other STIs go to the CDC STI Page.
- For information on HIV treatment resources, you can call the Michigan HIV Infection "Hotline" at 800-872-2437.
- For STI statistics in Michigan see the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
- For organizations, agencies and students in health fields: National Prevention Information Network.