Are you interested in serving as an election worker?
Please complete the interest form below and indicate your availability in upcoming Macomb County elections, 9 days of early voting locations, and/or joining our Emergency Response Team of "on-call" workers.
Macomb County Clerk's Office has begun, for the first time ever, a FREE "Election Inspector" Training Series for election inspector candidates to be trained before they are hired. By filling out this form, you will be added to our Election Worker email list and staffing pool.
Macomb County has 24 Local Clerks. Each Local Clerk hires their own workers for each election. Beginning February 2024, Michigan begins offering state constitutional early voting for nine (9) days before State and Federal elections. This will require a lot of new election workers.
Once you sign up with Macomb County Clerk's office, you will automatically be put on our email list and be notified of all our upcoming training dates. Trained election workers typically have a higher chance of being hired and selected to work by Local clerks.
- For more information on becoming an election worker, please call 586-469-6098.
Election Worker Resource Center
- ePollbook (Laptop) Issuing Ballot Training (BOE) 1:45
- Initial backup 1:10
- How to check if voter is in the correct precinct. 1:13
- Issuing a ballot to a voter with No Status Flag 1:17
- How to unlock a voter locked in error :40
- How to check for a Voter Status Flag :53
- Issuing a ballot to a voter with an AV Sent Status Flag 1:17
- Voter sent-received flag :48
- How to spoil and reissue a ballot 1:31
- Issuing a ballot to a voter with a Same Day Voter Registration 1:42
- How to save the final back-up :50
- Ballot summary 9:40
- How to save the list of voters 1:08
- How to save the voter remarks report :58
- How to save the voter history :50
- Backup overdue - file Location 1:06