Nominations are now open
Macomb County Planning and Economic Development (MCPED) is excited to announce the 12th annual Macomb Business Awards will be held at 8 a.m. on Thursday, May 9 at Andiamo in Warren.
This event recognizes organizations that are striving to build their workforce, expand market share, be good neighbors, embrace diversity or start a business.
The nomination period for the 2024 Macomb Business Awards will be Feb. 7 through March 1. Self nominations are welcome as well as those from a friend, colleague or customer. Only one nomination is allowed per organization.
- Best Place to Work: A company making a conscious effort to create a welcoming culture where all employees feel valued.
- Fueling the Talent Pipeline: A company creating opportunities for the next generation of our workforce through meaningful career exploration experiences.
- Hidden Gem: A commercial business offering a unique Macomb County product, service or experience that deserves more recognition.
- Hometown Hero: An organization that goes above and beyond to make our community a better place through employee volunteerism or giving programs.
- Manufacturer of the Year (presented by Macomb Next): A manufacturer achieving success through its use of modern, smart technology to adapt to industry demands and diversify its customer base.
- Nonprofit of the Year: An organization that addresses an important need and plays a vital role in our local community, by contributing significantly to the well-being, vitality and growth of Macomb County. Must be a 501(C) organization. Please include a copy of your tax-exempt status letter from the IRS.
- Startup of the Year: A company, in operation for three years or less, providing products or services that have the most promising potential for success. Please include a copy of your business registration with the state of Michigan (LARA), or the Macomb County Clerk.