Administrative support staff
Employee training services
- Vacant, training assistant
Human Resources and Labor Relations consultants (HRLR consultants)
HRLR Consultants support the deputy director and service director in the administration of human resources and labor relations services. Find out more about our consultants and the departments they serve by exploring their biographies.
- Jennifer Bruzzese, Human Resources and Labor Relations consultant - Board of Commissioners, Community Corrections, Community Mental Health, Corporation Counsel, Facilities and Operations and Public Defender's Office
- Robyn DiCristofaro, Human Resources and Labor Relations consultant - Macomb Community Action, Office of Senior Services, Health and Community Services, Emergency Management, Human Resources and Labor Relations and Treasurer's Office
- Stacy Flemming, Human Resources and Labor Relations consultant - 16th Judicial Circuit Court, Friend of the Court, 16th Judicial Circuit Court - Juvenile Division, Reimbursement, 42nd District Courts and Probate Court
- Sharon Ling, Human Resources and Labor Relations consultant - Department of Roads, Parks and Recreation and Planning and Economic Development
- Jennifer Napper, Human Resources and Labor Relations consultant - Juvenile Justice Center, Macomb/St. Clair ETA & WDB and Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- Lauren Nickels, Human Resources and Labor Relations consultant (bio coming soon!) - Animal Control, County Clerk/Register of Deeds, Equalization, Finance, Office of the County Executive and Purchasing
- Mia Mezini, Human Resources and Labor Relations consultant - Information Technology and Sheriff's Office
- Brian Szmatula, Human Resources and Labor Relations consultant - Michigan State University Extension, Public Health, Public Works and Veterans' Services.
HRLR consultant support staff
- Sandra Adams-Dupuis, HR specialist - employee relations
- Samantha Arnold, HR Specialist - employee relations
Benefit services provides guidance on all benefits for both active employees and retirees. They assist active employees and retirees in navigating their benefit packages, provide guidance on the Macomb County Retirement System (MCERS) as well as the 401(a) plan and process Leave of Absence requests and Workers' Compensation claims for active employees.
For active employees:
Operations administration oversees human resource related data management and reporting, compliance and record retention activities and position control and salary administration.
- Denise Krzeminski, operations administrator