In launching our Community Health Assessment and improvement process, our partners gathered to collectively develop a vision for the outcome of our work:
A diverse, caring and engaged community where everyone works together to achieve optimum health.
CHA partners also shared the following community values:
- Equity: We value a community where everyone has a fair chance to lead a healthy life.
- We value a community that promotes diversity and respect for all.
- Knowledge: We value a community where residents have the knowledge and education to achieve and maintain healthy lifestyles.
- Shared responsibility: We value a community where residents take responsibility for their health and where health leaders provide support.
- Trust and respect: We value a community where trust and respect flourish.
- Wellness: We value a community that promotes healthy behaviors to reduce disease and promote overall health.