If you want to grow your business, our economic development team wants to help make that happen with services and programs that fit your business needs.
How can we help?
- Incentives and programs
- Project management assistance with any level of government to access appropriate programs
- Economic and demographic research
- Workforce recruiting and training incentives
- Help look for your future location
- Industry 4.0 and automation
- Retention visits with our Economic Development team, to ensure your business is on the right path to growth and connected to the right partners and programs
Our team is connected to a vast network of service providers that can help your business achieve its goals for growth. We provide access to startup counseling, financing programs, employee recruiting and training programs and more.
One of the best ways to grow your business is through diversification. Taking advantage of programs through the Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center (MMTC), Pure Michigan Business Connect (PMBC) opportunities such as business-to-business events and summits is a good way to start. Investing in employees and training them through Macomb Community College or on-the-job training utilizing a number of workforce incentive which makes your talent more valuable.
Our Macomb Next project is helping move businesses into the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR or Industry 4.0). I4.0 is the ongoing automation of traditional manufacturing and industrial practices, using modern smart technology. Our department’s goal is to create awareness centered around the pillars of I4.0 and the programs available to businesses.