Forms and instructions for developmentally disabled guardianships under the mental health code
- Petition for Appointment of Guardian, Individual with alleged Developmental Disability
- Physical Appraisal Form (Completed by the individual’s doctor)
- Report to Accompany Petition to Appoint… (Complete by the psychologist, social worker, CMH support coordinator. The person who completes this form is subpoenaed to testify at the guardianship hearing)
- Psychological Evaluation (test/evaluation report completed by the psychologist).
ALL PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS, REPORTS, AND PHYSICAL MUST BE DONE WITHIN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS (1 YEAR).
You may mail or personally file the Petition with the court. THERE IS NO FILING FEE. The court address is:
Macomb County Probate Court-Mental Division
40 North Main St.
Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the court at 586-469-5320.
21231 Cass Ave.
Clinton Township, MI 48036
Associates in Humanistic Psychology
22100 Greater Mack Ave. #104
St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
P.O. Box 361331
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236
Director @ Community
Life Skill Center (CLSC)
All forms are in a fill-able PDF format. You may either open the form, fill out and then print or save to your local machine to print and fill out by hand.
- SCAO FORM PC 659 (3/00) – Report To Accompany Petition to Appoint, Modify or Discharge Guardianship of Individual with Developmental Disability
- SCAO FORM PC 658 (9/20) – Petition For Appointment of Guardian, Individual with Alleged Developmental Disability
- SCAO FORM PC 677 (9/12) – Guardian For Developmentally Disabled Individual
- PHYSICAL APPRAISAL FORM REV. 05/15