The Macomb County Pet Food Pantry was established to assist with keeping pets with the families who love them. No pet should go hungry! Financial hardships can cause a strain on many resources, but the last thing we want is for your pet to bare the burden. The Pet Food Pantry is intended to be a temporary means of assistance to help individuals and families in need.
Eligibility requirements and information:
- A valid drivers license or some form of ID.
- Pets in need must be for companionship, not breeding.
- You agree to not add more pets to your household while you are a Pet Food Pantry client.
- Pet food supplies are donated and may not be the brand that you are currently feeding, which may upset your pet's stomach with the change of diet.
- An effort will be made to consider special requests for certain brands/diets, but there is no guarantee that request can be filled.
- Supplies are limited and are solely reliant on the generosity of our community donors.
- Curbside pickup is by appointment only and will be scheduled between the hours of 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Mon-Fri (with the exception of holidays).