Certified copies of Macomb County death records
Macomb County death records are not available for viewing, but may be purchased by anyone. Records are available for Macomb County deaths ONLY. Requests can be made by mail, in person or online with a credit card.
Request a copy of a Macomb County death certificate safely and securely online using your credit card.
Write a letter stating the required information, and enclose a check or money order. Mail to Macomb County Clerk, Attn: Death Records, 120 North Main, Mount Clemens, MI 48043.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT to visit the Macomb County Clerk's Office Vital Records Department at 120 N Main in Mount Clemens.
- Name of decedent, date of death, place of death
- Appropriate certified copy fee
- $15 -- one certified copy
- $5 -- additional certified copy of same record
- Method of payments accepted: cash, check, VISA, Mastercard and Discover.
- Please make checks payable to: "Macomb County Clerk."