Judge Jennifer A. Andary
Court hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The 42-1 Judicial District Court is a limited jurisdiction court serving Romeo, Washington Township, Armada Village, Armada Township, Richmond, Richmond Township, Memphis (south of Boardman Rd), Ray Township and Bruce Township. The Court has jurisdiction over criminal misdemeanors, civil cases in which the amount in dispute is $25,000 or less, parking violations, traffic violations and other civil infractions, landlord-tenant disputes, and small claims matters up to $6,500. In addition, the Court has initial jurisdiction on criminal felony cases for the purpose of determining probable cause.
(For Apple product users only)
Please share this information with your clients immediately to avoid your hearing being adjourned!
The 42nd District Courts - Romeo and New Baltimore are having difficulty with people connecting to Zoom with Apple products (iPad, iPhone, etc). Again, this applies only to Apply products. Macomb County IT has recommended the following be done prior to your Zoom meeting:
- The previous version of Zoom should be completely removed (uninstalled) from the Apple device.
- The Apple device should be updated to the current version of Zoom.
- The Zoom app should be reinstalled.
This method has been used effective today and has rectified the problem. Once this done, the Apple product is able to connect with the court via Zoom.
Again, this applies to those using Apple products only.
- Online: Pay online Pay location code: 1437
- Phone: 888-604-7888 and use pay location code: 1437
- Mail (checks / money orders): 14713 33 Mile Road, Romeo, MI 48065
- Dropbox (checks / money orders): located on the east side of the court building
*Note – if your license is suspended, you must pay by cash or credit card. Please call the court if you need to make a cash payment.
Departments and staff
42-1 District Court Judge
Jennifer A. Andary
42-1 District Court Magistrate
Jeffrey R. Davis
District Court Administrator