Concealed Pistol License (CPL) Information Page
First-Time CPL Application
- CLICK HERE for CPL Application Requirements.
- CLICK HERE for the CPL Application Packet.
- Fingerprinting is done at the time of application at the Clerk's Office.
Appointments for First-Time CPL Application
- First-Time CPL Applicants can book an appointment to file their applications using our QUICK SERVE app. On the "Quick Serve" app, click on the "CPL" and "First-Time Applicant" options after you've read the first page.
ALERT! PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE CLERK’S OFFICE TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS!
Renew your CPL by visiting the Concealed Pistol License online renewal website.
This site requires a PIN that you will find on your renewal letter.
If you cannot locate your PIN, you may submit a completed CPL Renewal Application, with payment, to the MSP CPL Unit, P.O. Box 30634, Lansing, Michigan 48909.
- CLICK HERE for the CPL Renewal Application Packet.
The Macomb County Clerk's Office accepts applications for Concealed Pistol Licenses for Macomb County residents.
CLICK HERE for Concealed Weapon "Frequently Asked Questions"