Judges Sara A. Schimke and Sandra Harrison-Suratt
Probate courts have exclusive legal and equitable jurisdiction over matters relating to the settlement of a deceased person’s estate, guardianships, conservatorships and protective proceedings.
Emergency filings must be filed by 3 p.m. in-person only. Those filed after 3 p.m. will be processed the next day. The public is asked to check our website at probatecourt.macombgov.org or call 586-469-5290 with any questions. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- John Brennan - Deputy Court Administrator / Probate Register
- Lindy Kilgore - Secretary to the Deputy Court Administrator / Probate Register
- Robert Szalka - Director of Legal Services
- Renee Tegel - Court Attorney
- Julie M. Strawn - Court Attorney
- Erika Peabody - Court Attorney
- Dorothy Corolovski - Estate Analyst
- Stacie Gilchrist - Estate Analyst
Look up a case by searching the Probate Court's party name index for estate, trust, guardianship and other case information. Search results include the case number and the Judge assigned to the case.
The information on this website is provided as a public service by the Macomb County Probate Court. The Court does not guarantee that this information is complete, accurate or current.
Links to other sites or organizations are provided when it is believed that they will be of interest to users of this website. The Court does not endorse such sites or organizations and is not responsible for the content of any such sites.