CURRENT GUIDANCE FROM THE STATE OF MICHIGAN
Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS)
October 6, 2020
- Reporting of Confirmed and Probable Cases of COVID-19 at Schools
- Congregate Care and Juvenile Justice
- Residential Care
October 9, 2020
- Gathering Prohibition and Face Coverings
October 21, 2020
- Requirements for Residential Care Facilities
Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA)
October 14, 2020
- Workplace Safety - safeguards for all businesses and specific requirements for industries, including manufacturing, construction, retail, health care, sports and exercise facilities and restaurants and bars.
Resource: Fact sheet on October 14 Workplace Safety Emergency Rules
CURRENT GUIDANCE FROM THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC)
The CDC is recognized as the national leader in the response to the COVID-19 pandemic.