Honorable Judge Gatti
Judge Julie Gatti graduated from Michigan State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1989. She received her Juris Doctorate from Wayne State University in 1995. Judge Gatti was elected to the Circuit Court bench in November 2018. Prior to her election, Judge Gatti was in private practice, specializing in Family Law. She served 9 years on the Board of the Macomb County Bar Association (MCBA) and was elected its 85th President. She was the proud recipient of the MCBA’s Civility Award for 2017-2018. Judge Gatti serves on the Board of Directors of The Resolution Center. Additionally, she is a member of the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan - Macomb Region, the Italian American Bar Association of Michigan, and the Italian American Chamber of Commerce of Michigan.
|Lori Menzie||Coordinator||(586) email@example.com|
|Corey Marston||Probation Agent||(586) 332-7238||MarstonC1@michigan.gov|
|Tony Servitto||Asst. Prosecuting Attorney||(586) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jennifer Chupa||Defense Counsel||(586) email@example.com|
|Lisa Marszalec||Therapist||(586) 468-2266 Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
DWI/Sobriety Treatment Court Applications (Alcohol Only)
You must use the updated form below and it must be emailed to email@example.com to be processed.
Please be sure to include a cell phone number AND an email address for your client as interviews will be conducted remotely.
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 586-469-6164.
- Must be a resident of Macomb County.
- Must be convicted of Felony Operating under the influence of alcohol (Application must be submitted POST PLEA).
- Must meet PA511 criteria.
- Must have an Alcohol Use Disorder.
- Must not be a Violent Offender as defined by the Drug Treatment Courts Statute.
- Must not have a pending felony offense/warrant through any other jurisdiction.
- Must not be under the supervision of another treatment court.