Resources for Schools
- Process for a COVID-19 Case at School
- Process for COVID-19 Exposure at School
- COVID-19 Privacy and Contacts
- Cohorts help limit COVID-19 Contacts
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- What are chances of catching COVID-19
- Who might be a close contact
- When a student should stay home or may be sent home
School COVID-19 Outbreak Reporting
Beginning on Monday, September 14, 2020 the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) started reporting outbreak information by school building. Data will be collected from 45 health departments across the state each week. A COVID-19 outbreak is defined as two or more cases with a link by place and time indicating a shared exposure outside of a household. MDHHS will continue to update this report on Mondays.
View the most recent report and related information.