Macomb County Business Awards
There are nearly 18,000 businesses that call Macomb County home. They are important not only for the direct jobs they create but also for the many ways that they contribute to our communities in general.
County Executive Mark A. Hackel, along with the Macomb County Department of Planning & Economic Development would like to honor a business in each of the following categories at an event on February 10, 2015.
- Champion of Workforce Development – utilizing innovative practices for hiring, training and retaining employees.
- Corporate Citizen – meaningful community engagement through service and financial support
- Diversification Leader – success in generating new revenue through new industries and/or markets
- Efficiency Expert – success in increasing cash flow through process and/or energy efficiencies
- Startup Business of the Year - in operation for four years or less with more than two employees
- Model of OneMacomb - outstanding achievement in cultivating an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued
Nominations will be accepted until December 10, 2014.
Submit a Nomination
Learn more about last year's nominees in the 2014 program book.